Fortune Follows Fitness
Whether your goal is personal or business, improving your fitness can dramatically improve your success ( that’s according to just about every study done on the subject).
Personal Training can give you what no self-help book, video or seminar can. On-going tailored support, guidance and motivation to succeed.
⊕ A Qualified REPS L3 Personal Trainer
⊕ Specialised fitness sessions for over 40
⊕ Daily Routines to help improve Health & Fitness
⊕ Dynamic Partner Workouts
⊕ All the Equipment you need
⊕ Up to 2 Adults per Session (You and a friend or family member)
⊕ Nutrition & Diet
⊕ Back Pain Management & Recovery
⊕ Bone strength Conditioning
⊕ Strength & Conditioning
⊕ Body Toning
⊕ Sports Massage
⊕ Core Training
⊕ Creative Meditation, TAO & More
⊕ Walking & Running Fitness
Personal Training | Fitness & Nutrition
How I use Fitness & Nutrition to look young at 36
I don’t spend hours in the gym, nor do I count every calorie.
I simply follow a select few guidelines that have existed for thousands of years, but due to modern marketing have been lost as common knowledge in favour of expensive ‘miracle products, fad diets and get fit quick schemes’. And with there expensive marketing budgets convincing you that if you don’t reach your goals or look a certain way, well just keep trying new or more products. What the average person spends on cosmetics and expensive products may be traded for simple easy and fun personal training sessions.
Manchester Personal Fitness Training
Many people find that just having someone to talk to, who understands and can give guidance and support is enough for them to get over their low moments and sticking points. Fitness is easy when you are motivated and progressing, it’s when you experience the lags, when you have gained weight when you tried really hard to lose, or when you feel isolated with no one to talk to, that’s when you need extra support. It’s not all about body shape, for most its about life goals, career or finding someone to love – thats where fitness boosts your life. Your body is rightly the temple but it shouldn’t be the religion. Fitness should improve your life – not take over it. Take up personal training and start enjoying fun and exciting exercise plans to do at home, in the gym and outdoors throughout Manchester, Bolton and the North West.
- Studies have shown Exercising At Home is As Effective As Going To The Gym according to The Journal of Physiology
- Studies have shown that fit people are usually hired sooner, get promotions more quickly, and are paid more than their less-fit coworkers. They are also more likely to find a partner, have children, and be more social. Psychology Today
How Can Personal Training Transform Your Life
An improvement in fitness can create profound changes in your professional life. With many people all over the world increasing sales, revenue, and success after achieving their goal with personal training sessions.
Many studies have shown fitness can lead to an improvement in relationships and finding love. Various factors seem to contribute to this, from the increased confidence, healthier & fitter look, and new more active lifestyle. Personal training can lead to new possibilities with new relationships that you were previously unaware of.
Quality of Life
Personal training can lead to better quality of life no matter what age you are. It can also be a non-medical way of overcoming mental health problems such as stress, depression and anxiety. But it can also lead to a more adventurous life, discovering more and living more.
Fitness PT Sessions & Courses | Available in Manchester, Salford & Bolton
Apps, Books & Videos CAN’T Compete With Personal Training
Tailored specifically to your life PT can help with:
Professional Goals: Increasing not just sales but PROFITS. And it works in EVERY Profession & Niche
Relationships: Transform your love life by becoming the best version of yourself
Confidence: A mix of self defence, mental and body exercises to boost confidence and destroy negative thinking
Get in touch now to see how Personal Training may help you
Latest Personal Training Posts
- Creative MeditationMuch of what passes for meditation is nothing more than good old relaxation. This is true of any app or service that asks you to focus on nothing other than your breathing etc. True meditation involves an increase in awareness, skill, knowledge or understanding.You can go to many places around Manchester, such […]
- Using Amazon Prime for Fitness During Coronavirus Lockdown ManchesterWhile we may be saving on gym fees during lockdowns, many of us are still feeling the negative costs of the many lockdowns and restrictions, whether regional or local. So any time we can do something to save money certainly helps! Now, it may be of benefit to you to take a […]
- Simple Fitness | AbsWhile Manchester and the Rest of England face tough restrictions under Tier 4, with a potential National Lockdown coming with tougher restrictions, simple exercises to keep strong and fit can help during this period. Your core is one of the most important areas so I always like to start here. Below are […]
- Alternative Tech for FitnessROXi: Music Entertainment System While many gadgets are capable of performing many functions, it still pays to have some dedicated to a single idea. They tend to be more simple, effective and provide something unique. Music is perhaps the most used fitness accessory, providing tempo to train to, motivation, focus, energy and […]
- Taking Up Photography to Improve FitnessManchester and Lancashire have many areas that are very photogenic, and some of these places are only possible to reach with a good amount of walking – an often overlooked but amazing exercise with one of the most health benefits compared to other forms of exercise. One of the easiest ways to […]
- The Best Games Console for FitnessLocal Croronavirus Spikes mean there is the reuglar possibility of local lockdown’s in Manchester, Bolton and other areas around the North West. This can make maintaining fitness or starting fitness a little more difficult. While local lockdowns in Manchester usually mean you cannot visit other peoples houses and certain public spaces like […]
- 3 Top Places to Walk or Go Running In / Near ManchesterThe beauty of living in Lancashire is the abundance of places to go walking or running which just happen to be the best ways for starting and maintaining good fitness. Going for a walk or run is a great way to start losing weight and just improving overall physical and mental health. […]
- Time to Get Going; The Best Running & Walking AccesoriesWalking and running are great exercises that you can start doing with little set up cost, without a gym or a personal trainer. You also get to discover some of the UKs most amazing spaces. Take a good camera with you and you can even combine 2 new hobbies in one! A […]
- The Best Action Cameras To BuyOne of the easiest and most enjoyable forms of fitness to get into is action sport or adventures. This can be as simple as going for a run in different places, as opposed to always running in the local park or by the main road where you live. Of course the more […]
- Best Streaming Devices for Health & FitnessChromecast Roku Nvidia Shield Fire TV Apple TV
- Top 4 fitness equipment for small spacesAs Manchester and other regions enter Tier 3 Lockdowns, meaning tighter restrictions it is important to keep up general health and fitness. With many gyms closing and personal trainers unable to see their clients, below are some of the best options for keeping fit at home, special consideration has been made for […]
- The Best Smartwatches for FitnessWhile in their infancy they were just extra things you had to put on charge at night, smartwatches have now become one of the biggest boons in lifestyle technology, especially for those interested in smartwatches for their health and fitness. I have had a good look at all the smartwatches on the […]
- Top Home Gadgets for HealthUsing technology correctly is a great way to improve our fitness and health. And if you are making the investment of having personal training you may want to include some of these top home gadgets as well. Withings Ecosystem This one is more of an ecosystem of products, and there are few […]
- Best Buys for Drinking Water and Staying HydratedThe best fluid to drink is water, forget all those well marketed sports drinks which are at bottom sugar, salt and water solutions. Water is the one true hyrdrator and restorer. The following are some of the best items I have seen to help you drink more water and stay hyrated during […]
- Vintage Gaming Technology to help you be fit – Wii UThe Wii U was one of the most underrated fitness gadgets ever. But you can still grab one and on the cheap to add something more to your fitness routine. No other fitness game or technology is as easy to get into and as fun as Nintendo’s Wii Fit U. I can’t […]