Tired of endless cardio? Restrictive Diets? Zoom meetings where you don’t get chance to talk?
Trying to slim down and lose weight. Where are you going wrong?
I do very little cardio, I personally find it rather boring. Although, I do walk, which I enjoy very much – but walking won’t take several stone off you. And I certainly don’t restrict my diet of anything I like. I don’t think anything with the word ‘diet’ on it has ever passed my lips. And yet I am at my target weight, I don’t need to be a ‘beef cake’ or Hulk – I enjoy being slim but if my diet and exercise routine was the same as yours I probably would be struggling too. So maybe it’s time for you to STOP trying to follow all these diet plans and START your journey to your ideal body.
Download the Mega App for 1 – 1 Superior Fitness Training
- Weekly 1-1 Video Chat
- Made to Fit plans that suit you & your unique goals
- Personal Fitness Shopping included
- Private & Secure with the Mega App
- No need for expensive gadgets or tech
Personal Fitness Training Can Help
Many people find that just having someone to talk to, who understands and can give guidance and support is enough for them to get over their low moments and sticking points. Fitness is easy when you are motivated and progressing, it’s when you experience the lags, when you have gained weight when you tried really hard to lose, or when you feel isolated with no one to talk to, that’s when you need extra support. It’s not all about body shape, for most its about life goals, career or finding someone to love – thats where fitness boosts your life. Your body is rightly the temple but it shouldn’t be the religion. Fitness should improve your life – not take over it.
Dedicated PT Sessions & Courses | Available Contact Free
- All are available as a 1 session course. Both online & in Person.
About Mark | Your fitness Personal Trainer
I earned my qualification (REPS Level 3 Personal Training) in 2009, and since then I have had the pleasure in getting to know so many great people, who just needed someone to support them and connect with them and what they wanted. I know from helping previous clients, and the studies done by health professionals that, even though people truly want to stick to their diet or exercise plan it doesn’t always work out. There are many barriers to achieving your desired body, mentally, financially and finding the time it takes now. Whether its being on a diet or deciding to workout, many people end up doing the exact opposite! Its not that they were lying, they fully meant what they said…its just that with something they want right in front of them, the temptation can be too strong, and there are chemicals in the brain that alter their decision making. It’s just like when you were very small, and you wanted something really bad. But this means poor health that makes you more vunerable to all sorts of health problems, including viruses.
This is why personal training is more than just getting the body you want, it can change your internal fitness. This is not just going to be a superficial thing, you want it to mean a longer healthier life.
Personal Fitness Training Session ( does not auto renew)
Single Session tailored to your needs. Whether your aim is to lose fat, gain muscle, and everything in between. These sessions are great for kids, over 50s, and disabled. Buy 1 or multiple sessions. Pay Now or in cash
Book Your Personal Training Sessions
Use this form to pay cash (£30) at the start of each session
Latest Personal Training Posts
- Using Amazon Prime for Fitness During Coronavirus Lockdown ManchesterWhile we may be saving on gym fees during lockdowns, many of us are still feeling the negative costs of the many lockdowns and restrictions, whether regional or local. So any time we can do something to save money certainly helps! Now, it may be of benefit to you to take a […]
- Simple Fitness | AbsWhile Manchester and the Rest of England face tough restrictions under Tier 4, with a potential National Lockdown coming with tougher restrictions, simple exercises to keep strong and fit can help during this period. Your core is one of the most important areas so I always like to start here. Below are […]
- Alternative Tech for FitnessROXi: Music Entertainment System While many gadgets are capable of performing many functions, it still pays to have some dedicated to a single idea. They tend to be more simple, effective and provide something unique. Music is perhaps the most used fitness accessory, providing tempo to train to, motivation, focus, energy and […]
- Taking Up Photography to Improve FitnessManchester and Lancashire have many areas that are very photogenic, and some of these places are only possible to reach with a good amount of walking – an often overlooked but amazing exercise with one of the most health benefits compared to other forms of exercise. One of the easiest ways to […]
- The Best Games Console for FitnessLocal Croronavirus Spikes mean there is the reuglar possibility of local lockdown’s in Manchester, Bolton and other areas around the North West. This can make maintaining fitness or starting fitness a little more difficult. While local lockdowns in Manchester usually mean you cannot visit other peoples houses and certain public spaces like […]
- 3 Top Places to Walk or Go Running In / Near ManchesterThe beauty of living in Lancashire is the abundance of places to go walking or running which just happen to be the best ways for starting and maintaining good fitness. Going for a walk or run is a great way to start losing weight and just improving overall physical and mental health. […]
- Time to Get Going; The Best Running & Walking AccesoriesWalking and running are great exercises that you can start doing with little set up cost, without a gym or a personal trainer. You also get to discover some of the UKs most amazing spaces. Take a good camera with you and you can even combine 2 new hobbies in one! A […]
- The Best Action Cameras To BuyOne of the easiest and most enjoyable forms of fitness to get into is action sport or adventures. This can be as simple as going for a run in different places, as opposed to always running in the local park or by the main road where you live. Of course the more […]
- Best Streaming Devices for Health & FitnessChromecast Roku Nvidia Shield Fire TV Apple TV
- Top 4 fitness equipment for small spacesAs Manchester and other regions enter Tier 3 Lockdowns, meaning tighter restrictions it is important to keep up general health and fitness. With many gyms closing and personal trainers unable to see their clients, below are some of the best options for keeping fit at home, special consideration has been made for […]
- The Best Smartwatches for FitnessWhile in their infancy they were just extra things you had to put on charge at night, smartwatches have now become one of the biggest boons in lifestyle technology, especially for those interested in smartwatches for their health and fitness. I have had a good look at all the smartwatches on the […]
- Top Home Gadgets for HealthUsing technology correctly is a great way to improve our fitness and health. And if you are making the investment of having personal training you may want to include some of these top home gadgets as well. Withings Ecosystem This one is more of an ecosystem of products, and there are few […]
- Best Buys for Drinking Water and Staying HydratedThe best fluid to drink is water, forget all those well marketed sports drinks which are at bottom sugar, salt and water solutions. Water is the one true hyrdrator and restorer. The following are some of the best items I have seen to help you drink more water and stay hyrated during […]
- Vintage Gaming Technology to help you be fit – Wii UThe Wii U was one of the most underrated fitness gadgets ever. But you can still grab one and on the cheap to add something more to your fitness routine. No other fitness game or technology is as easy to get into and as fun as Nintendo’s Wii Fit U. I can’t […]