Affirmations are a great way of keeping yourself on the tracks to achieving your goals. Say your affirmations with meaning, summon as much feeling as possible with each word. As you say your affirmations mentally picture in as much detail as possible what you are saying. Say them as often as possible – in the morning and before you go to bed at night. In fact, If you really want to commit and make positive changes, saying them a thousand times a day is a great idea! Saying them once, with no imagination or feeling and then not giving it any further thought will likely lead to your failure, so be sure say your affirmations as often as possible, with meaning and endeavour to live by them. Read the below aloud, then close your eyes and describe in detail what you saw.
- With MGTfit I can improve my lifestyle and enjoy doing it
- I forgive myself the small lapses and reaffirm my commitment to achieving my goal
- I improve everyday because I am committed, strong and independent
- I am fully dedicated to using all the support and content provided by MGTfit to achieve my goal
- I stand straight and relaxed, because I have a good confident posture
- I give myself more credit for minor actions and accomplishments
- I know every set back is a lesson and a chance for me to become stronger
- I believe I will achieve everything I want
- Everyone will soon notice the remarkable difference and positive change I have made to my life
Mantras are great to instil a fixed, firm belief system, great to give yourself a strong sense of identity and purpose if you feel you lack them currently. A mantra will help guide you through tough moments and decisions and you will find yourself better capable at handling pressure and more sure of yourself in every situation. Use the one below or make your own. Read the below aloud, then close your eyes and describe in detail what you saw.
- “I believe in striving to raise myself to the highest plane of social organization, of cooperative work and of effective endeavor.”
- “I believe that I am the trustee of the body that I carry; that this has been passed on to me through thousands of generations before me; and that I betray the trust if I so act as to jeopardize it, with its excellent possibilities, or, from motives of personal convenience, to unduly limit my potential.”
- ” I believe no-one has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training because it is a shame for one to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which their body is capable “