Personal Fitness Training Can Help with…
Personal Training Sessions
Motivation is unquestionably one of the most powerful driving forces behind goal setting and attainment. It reflects your desire to engage in your behaviours and importantly your drive to sustain these behaviours as part of your lifestyle. As motivation is influenced by a number of factors, our personal trainers focus on areas known to facilitate motivation within health and fitness, including specific goal setting, self-efficacy, education, and timely support and encouragement.
Importantly, we know that your long-term motivation relies on your values and processes for achieving your objectives. Your values drive your goals, but unlike goals, which have a end point, values direct your behaviours long-term far beyond goals attainment. Given this, we direct our attention intrinsically in helping identify your values by understanding the importance behind your objectives.
Tailored specifically to your life PT can help with:
Professional Goals: Increasing not just sales but PROFITS. And it works in EVERY Profession & Niche
Relationships: Transform your love life by becoming the best version of yourself
Confidence: A mix of self defence, mental and body exercises to boost confidence and destroy negative thinking
Recovering from illness or Covid
Our approach combines structured exercise and nutrition, as well as integrated systems for motivation and adherence, while focusing on meeting your objectives by identifying your specific needs for goal attainment.
We then formalise your goals, making them objective with metrics for attainment.
Your workouts are planned and structured reflecting your starting point and objectives.
We make simple lifestyle changes that compliment your exercise and nutrition.
Your behaviour strategies are adjusted according to your progress and results.
Your process begins with a complete assessment to determine your stating point.
We establish a plan for your goals that specify individual behaviours.
Your nutrition is formalised into a ﬂexible plan aligning your eating with your goals.
We measure your progress using metrics established in your goal setting.
Your goal attainment is a true reflection of the consistency and discipline you achieve in your process.
Behaviour change is by far the most important element within goal attainment and simply refers to the actions or strategies you employ to achieve your objectives. When pursuing health and fitness goals, people tend to focus heavily on the outcome. For example, reaching a desired body weight or improving fitness or strength levels. However, your goals are a reflection of the specific behaviours you select and achieving your objectives are ultimately dependent on your level of adherence and consistency within each behaviour.
Personal Training | Your fitness Personal Trainer in Manchester
Mark is a REPS L3 qualified PT in Manchester. He is also a qualified indoor cycling instructor.
He has been helping clients achieve their goals since 2009, using a proven strength & conditioning plan that incorporates gymnastics, boxing, and more.
Subscribe to monthly payments and save £20 Per Month
Subscribe to Personal Training for just £100 per month and get 4 sessions a month saving up to £20 per month! plus get a discount on products from the store.
Personal Fitness Training Session ( does not auto renew)
Single Session tailored to your needs. Whether your aim is to lose fat, gain muscle, and everything in between. These sessions are great for kids, over 50s, and disabled. Buy 1 or multiple sessions.
Book Your Personal Training Session
Use this form to pay cash at the start of each session
Get in touch On Social Media
Latest Personal Training Posts
- Spring & Summer Fitness Classes Coming SoonVictoria Park Swinton Body Blast Pump & Combat the trinity of High intensity training styles in one complete fitness class workout. Whitstable Beach fitness Class From the 19th to 22nd Get beach body ready on the beach with this high intensity class that combines elements of body blast, body pump, and body […]
- Exercise nutrition including ideal supplementsExercise Nutrition In order to maintain a healthy body we must adhere to the rules set by nature and our hereditary inheritance for our diet. Our diet must contain the appropriate amounts of all the essential nutrients and must limit the selection of non essential nutrients as shall not adulterate our body […]
- Is calorie restricting diets the best way to lose weight? The answer might surprise youThe default rather lazy advice or instruction for someone wanting to lose weight is to go on a diet or the rather stupid instruction to “eat less”. Then we hear how most diets ultimately fail as people end up putting on more weight. So what’s the answer? Is it worth bothering with? […]
- Creative MeditationMuch of what passes for meditation is nothing more than good old relaxation. This is true of any app or service that asks you to focus on nothing other than your breathing etc. True meditation involves an increase in awareness, skill, knowledge or understanding.You can go to many places around Manchester, such […]
- Using Amazon Prime for Fitness During Coronavirus Lockdown ManchesterWhile we may be saving on gym fees during lockdowns, many of us are still feeling the negative costs of the many lockdowns and restrictions, whether regional or local. So any time we can do something to save money certainly helps! Now, it may be of benefit to you to take a […]
- Simple Fitness | AbsWhile Manchester and the Rest of England face tough restrictions under Tier 4, with a potential National Lockdown coming with tougher restrictions, simple exercises to keep strong and fit can help during this period. Your core is one of the most important areas so I always like to start here. Below are […]
- Alternative Tech for FitnessROXi: Music Entertainment System While many gadgets are capable of performing many functions, it still pays to have some dedicated to a single idea. They tend to be more simple, effective and provide something unique. Music is perhaps the most used fitness accessory, providing tempo to train to, motivation, focus, energy and […]
- Taking Up Photography to Improve FitnessManchester and Lancashire have many areas that are very photogenic, and some of these places are only possible to reach with a good amount of walking – an often overlooked but amazing exercise with one of the most health benefits compared to other forms of exercise. One of the easiest ways to […]
- The Best Games Console for FitnessLocal Croronavirus Spikes mean there is the reuglar possibility of local lockdown’s in Manchester, Bolton and other areas around the North West. This can make maintaining fitness or starting fitness a little more difficult. While local lockdowns in Manchester usually mean you cannot visit other peoples houses and certain public spaces like […]
- 3 Top Places to Walk or Go Running In / Near ManchesterThe beauty of living in Lancashire is the abundance of places to go walking or running which just happen to be the best ways for starting and maintaining good fitness. Going for a walk or run is a great way to start losing weight and just improving overall physical and mental health. […]
- Time to Get Going; The Best Running & Walking AccesoriesWalking and running are great exercises that you can start doing with little set up cost, without a gym or a personal trainer. You also get to discover some of the UKs most amazing spaces. Take a good camera with you and you can even combine 2 new hobbies in one! A […]
- The Best Action Cameras To BuyOne of the easiest and most enjoyable forms of fitness to get into is action sport or adventures. This can be as simple as going for a run in different places, as opposed to always running in the local park or by the main road where you live. Of course the more […]
- Best Streaming Devices for Health & FitnessChromecast Roku Nvidia Shield Fire TV Apple TV
- Top 4 fitness equipment for small spacesAs Manchester and other regions enter Tier 3 Lockdowns, meaning tighter restrictions it is important to keep up general health and fitness. With many gyms closing and personal trainers unable to see their clients, below are some of the best options for keeping fit at home, special consideration has been made for […]
- The Best Smartwatches for FitnessWhile in their infancy they were just extra things you had to put on charge at night, smartwatches have now become one of the biggest boons in lifestyle technology, especially for those interested in smartwatches for their health and fitness. I have had a good look at all the smartwatches on the […]
- Top Home Gadgets for HealthUsing technology correctly is a great way to improve our fitness and health. And if you are making the investment of having personal training you may want to include some of these top home gadgets as well. Withings Ecosystem This one is more of an ecosystem of products, and there are few […]
- Best Buys for Drinking Water and Staying HydratedThe best fluid to drink is water, forget all those well marketed sports drinks which are at bottom sugar, salt and water solutions. Water is the one true hyrdrator and restorer. The following are some of the best items I have seen to help you drink more water and stay hyrated during […]